Mexico Magic RetreatA Retreat to Reconnect to our Natural Selves
6-Day Retreat in Mexico
Dec 27, 2022 – Jan 1, 2023
In our busy lives we forget
Have you lost your connection to Nature and your Sacred Self? This retreat reminds you that you are Divine. Time in nature and natural ways of being help us connect to the truth of who we are.
Take time to connect with other sacred spirits in community. We hold space for each other, sharing experiences together and allowing our divine nature to shine through.
When you get still and quiet you will get insights and answers in new and unexpected ways.
“The portal isn’t something out there. It’s in our hearts, within every one of us. When we open our hearts, we open all doors.” – Ea Orgo, Shamanic Teacher at La Puerta de Quetzalcoatl
- Initiation in the mountans of Amatlan, Mexico. This is the birthplace of Quetzalcoatl, the Mesoamerican God of Enlightenment.
- Participate in Ceremony for awakening to your true self. Set powerful intentions that reverberate through the Universe.
- Meditative walks in the mountains. The mountains hold an ancient wisdom, with buried pyramids and sacred lands. You will feel the energy and you walk and experience these lands for yourself.
- Feel the Magic. Insights come to you and synchonicities happen as the magic comes alive.
- In a circle of safe holding we will hold talking circle and share from our hearts. In talking circle there is no cross-talk. We mutually hold space for each other to open to their truth.
- We will conclude with a give away ceremony. This is where we can let go of whatever we are ready to release.
“Ancient Mexico is coming back and prepared to receive you with this awakened consciousness wisdom.”
– Leo Ayive Amkaal
- 5 nights accommodations
- Rooms are shared. Each person will have own bed, unless they prefer to share.
- Most Meals from dinner on the Tues, Dec. 27th to breakfast on Sunday, Jan 1st.
- Guided Meditations, Ceremonies and Rituals
- Free time to explore Tepoztlan and Amatlan
You will be held in our hearts from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave. We are here for you … to take care of your physical needs and comfort while holding you in a safe space to feel your own emotions and have a transformative experience.
What’s Not Included
- Airfare and Transportation to and from Mexico City
- Snacks and extras
- Medical and Travel Insurance
- Anything not specifically noted in the what’s included section
- Cost of accommodation and associated services for overnights en route, caused by weather, flight schedules and other events.
- Refunds due to weather, fire, natural disasters or acts of God
Your Spiritual Guides
Your guides for this retreat will be Leo Ayive Amkall and Ixchel Tucker.
Leo is a native of Mexico and has worked with shamans and spiritual leaders from various regions of Mexico. He has been leading ceremony and meditative excursions into the mountains of Amatlan and Tepoztlan since 2006. Leo works deeply with the ancestors of this land while assisting others in their evolution and connection to Spirit.
Ixchel is ceremonialist and spirit guide who loves connecting to natural and ancient sites. She has been coming to Mexico since 2003 and experienced her own awakening in these mountains.
We hold space for you through your Mexico adventure! Through shared experience we find the keys to open our hearts.
The 2023 Mexico Magic Retreat Costs
$1750 USD / person
A $500 USD deposit is required to secure your place, spots are limited!
Retreat Dates: Dec 17, 2022 – Jan 1, 2023
Final Payments due no later than 30 days prior to start of the retreat (Nov 17, 2022).
Cancellations: Any cancellations must be sent in writing or by email.
Please note that our retreat is limited to small groups to allow for a more intimate experience. Our cancellation policy is in place to help guests and us alike work together sharing expenses that may arise from unexpected cancellations.
- Your $500 deposit is non-refundable.
- Your non-refundable deposit may be transferable to another attendee (with at least 45-days advance notice and mutual agreement).
- Your full balance is due 30 days before the start date of our retreat.
- If you cancel within 30 days of retreat date (in writing) – 50% of total amount (less deposit which is non-refundable) will be refunded.
- Cancellations made within 14 days of our retreat – no refunds given, no exceptions.
Trip cancellation insurance is ALWAYS recommended when making travel plans. You can use our suggested Travel Guard Insurance online and choose from several policy options.
Place your deposit NOW with our secure online store (your deposit holds your spot).
When you hit the blue Add to Cart button, your selection will go immediately into the shopping cart. When you are finished making your selections, then click the “Checkout Now” button.
If you don’t wish to register online or are having issues, call US 925-269-9655 or email us.
If you’ve found this retreat after the registration deadline – no worries! Give us a call and we’ll do our best to get you into the retreat or sign you up for our next one.
If you prefer not to make payments online, please give us a call at US 925-269-9655. Money orders are also acceptable for your deposit. We look forward to sharing this experience with you!